“No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up”
“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out”- Robert Collier
“Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world” – Nelson Mandela
Secondary Studies at Ingleburn High School is dedicated to fostering high expectations, promoting student excellence in learning and cultivating an inclusive environment so students can connect, thrive and succeed. The Senior Learning Hub is the space guided by the Secondary Studies staff. The Senior Learning Hub provides Stage 6 students an immersive, dynamic and collaborative space. The Hub is available to students who have discontinued their learning in a selected subject area. It offers students a space to further consolidate their learning, complete class-based tasks and assessments, as well as access a Stage 6 teacher for additional support.
- To create a high-quality immersive, dynamic and collaborative learning space, empowering creativity, productivity, curiosity and a love for learning.
- Provide students an opportunity to access specialised curriculum support with expert educators to improve overall HSC results.
- Commence discussions regarding personal, schooling and future aspirations, providing guidance and support through the completion of Individual Education Plans.
Activities & Features
- Elevate Education
- Australian Business and Community Network
- Red Frogs Australia
- Multifunctional Senior Learning Hub – equipped with break out areas, student stationary resources and technology.
Mr Michael Zezovski (Rel. HT Administration)
Ms R. Alaouie (ARCO, Year 7 AYA, 2IC Administration)
Mr A. Kramer (Senior Learning Hub Teacher, ARCO, Transition Coordinator, Boys Supervisor, Year 11 AYA)
Ms M. Mastrovasili (Senior Learning Hub Teacher, Student Representative Voice Coordinator)
Senior Learning Hub Google Classroom
NESA Students Online:
Australian Tertiary Admission Rank:
Stay Healthy HSC: